My friends future PRO3 project for sale

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
SOLD-My friends future PRO3 project for sale

Not going to fluff it up, just tell you as it is: I currently have too many projects going on and I decided to finish my Acura race car before working on the BMW. This will take about 9 months or so, and it just doesnt make sense for the car to sit there....

Its a 1987 4door Automatic with 167K miles. Needs a hood. There are some small dents on the front fenders and the passenger side door but I have a nice door, a set of fenders, a nice dash, and a 5sp transmission in a very good shape. I am only asking what I paid for everything and that is $400.00. Price is pretty much firm. The car comes with a clean title as well. I don't want to sell this to anyone thinking of putting it back on the road. This car should be a PRO3 car. So: If you have questions, please ask. I will post pictures tomorrow as well, I am sure you want to see it.
Just posted for a friend. If interested I can put you in contact.

Last edited:
It is an RSX for Unlimited Class for Nasa Time Attack.

Just out of curiosity, NASA NorCal or SoCal? I did a lot of HPDE track days with NASA SoCal when I lived in California.

Do you guys ever make the haul down there to race/time trial with NASA?

Sorry for the thread hi-jack! Bump for an E30!

Last edited:
No Mike I have never run with NASA but Joe's (seller-friend) has in the past. I did drive my car all the way to Laguna and run the Redline Challenge Time Attack Championships in 2007.

I loved the track but the tow gas wise is not feasible at this time.

Back