Mike Oberholtzer

dick_boggs

It is with great sadness and regret of the need to inform everyone of the passing of Mike last week. Mike was an IRDC member for many years and started racing with flat track motorcycles, sports 2's and then ground pounders. There are probably many other types of cars that I haven't mentioned that Mike drove. He instructed for Don Kitch for several years and went on to race with Team Seattle at Daytona.

Our lives were entwined in ways beside racing. My son Jay worked for him in his construction business. Mike supervised and kept us from doing it wrong when we built my shop. I am forever indebted to Mike for his help.

Both Mike and Jan were an integral part of the IRDC/ICSCC racing community. Both Mike and Jan held positions in both Conference and IRDC. Great people to be involved with in our racing family.

As a friend and racer Mike and Jan will never be forgotten. When arrangements are finalized I will post them.

Dick and Billie Boggs

This is sad news indeed. Mike and Jan were a huge part of Conference for many years and Mike was always a willing and enthusiastic mentor to me during my novice program in '89. Rest in peace Mike.

Wow, that is a shock. Good guy, and seems I just saw him at PR just recently, maybe last year. What happened?
RIP dude.

Back