Merry Christmas from Westwood

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
Merry Christmas to all of you from my in laws on the Westwood Golf Course.
Wish it was still race track. Take care and best wishes to all.

Twas the morning before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.

But the vacuums started running and the ovens turned on, and the race cars were still snuggled, all toasty and warm.

So let's let the fat man in the red suit do his stuff, so we can hit the track again, enough is enough.

Merry Christmas to all.

Lynn and Thomas

Is it snowing in Spokane?

Merry Christmas and Happiest Holidays to those of the Great White North (of here).

Best of luck with the 2010 Winter Olympic madness.

Twas the morning before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.....

Not the mouse but the RAT's stirred here! And I don't mean the 'good kind' of ICSCC RAT's.

These condos were built in the late 80's when they were allowed to use plastic hose for plumbing. A rat got down in the wall and chewed through a water pipe of the unit above us!

Therefore, our (my) back bedroom 'stuff' is in the dining room, living room and the back bathroom has the fixtures and flooring removed.

Jeff and I will be eating off trays in the living room and "grandma" will probably have a tray in bed!

All I want for Christmas is some idea of what gearing FF's or FM's (I'm sure no FC's have run it yet) are using at ORP?? If I have to wing it for the first trip down I think I'd go with a higher 1st then PIR or PR and a 4th about like PIR.

Hope Armadillo Andy brings lots of bottles of Red Line Blue gear oil to our 1st outing there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!

P.S.
I didn't tell my 91 year old Ma it was a rat. She'd go hysterical! She thinks it was just a frozen pipe. Shhh, don't tell.

Last edited:
Back