Kosei Racing wheels lightweight 17x8 Evo 15.5lbs! WRX Sti 5x113

ylwevo

These are some of the sickest lightweight wheels out there for the Mitsubishi Evolution and maybe impreza wrx sti's. 5x113.5 lug pattern. (Would need adapters I believe for Subarus). Super lightweight made in Japan Kosei K-1 TS 17in by 8in and weighing only 15.5 lbs each! Compare that to the stock Enkei's at 20.5 lbs each! And that's unsprung weight which means you multiply by 7 so it's like shedding 140lbs from the car. Originally bought to use on an Evo. Offset: 35mm Backspacing: 5.87" Bolt Pattern: 5-114 Rec. Tire Size: 235/45-17
Weight: 15.5lbs.These are brand new, still in plastic and original boxes, never mounted or anything. I have four silver finished ones and one spare that I painted a semi-flat black that looks really cool. The four silver ones must be purchased together but the spare I will sell separate. Comes with center caps and dual valve stems for each wheel. Originally a great deal at $240 a wheel, I'll take $190 each wheel cash which is a steal if you've priced truly lightweight wheels before. Save also on no tax or shipping! Go Drifting Racing Rallying!

Won't fit Subie's without some sort of an adapter. The Subie patterns are 5x100 (for '04 STi and allll other WRX's) and 5x114.3 (for 05+ STi's only).

They are a great looking rim and very light weight! Good luck with the sale.

The set of four is pending Monday

Still have one left for a replacement or spare for someone, $175 cash.

The guy hasn't got back to me so. . .

Price reduced! The whole set of five for $875 or just the four for $700. That's only $175 a wheel, no shipping or tax costs! Prices are firm and cash only. Thanks!

Back