IRDC Drivers School

Attention all senior drivers! IRDC need 20 instructors for the school on July 10, this Sunday. Please signup using motorsportsreg.com and I will give you two sessions on the track plus lunch. This is the last IRDC school of the year and we have 34 eager students that need the benefit of your track experience.

We have several openings in the lapping session as well. Signup and enjoy the beautiful weather of July.

Thanks for your assistance in making this event successful.

Dave Bennitt
IRDC CDI

I'll try to make it as well if I can get some other errands taken care of beforehand.

Next year I plan to come and drive with the IRDC. My car just isn't ready yet for this weekend :(

I have instructed for the last few schools since I got involved with IRDC, but I am taking a vacation this weekend. Sorry I can't help out. Count me in for the next school.
Michael Maros #134

Dave

Please pass on NWMS $199.00 novice deal. It's $199.00 total for one or two novice races. With a free Championship race on Sunday to those who upgrade it is $199.00 total for 3 races. Beacause? novices are the future mate. See you at Spokane.

Greg Coffin

Not sure if this thread is dead or not but I had a great time as a student and I just wanted to say I thought the event was well run and my instructor was very knowledgeable and made the day really fun. My next step is to try my hand at a Novice race, however I didn't stick around long enough after the mock start to find out if I "passed" the class or not. Where would I go to find that out?

Back