inboard shock ARB supplier

Vince Vavrosky

Active member
Looking to build/buy an ARB for my sports racer that has inboard shocks (push rod) I have been searching high and low for a source to buy/adapt a bar for my car. Anyone have a line on where to look?
Usually there are straight bars that can be adapted to length and use grooved attachable arms a heim jointed links. Those pieces are going to be findable mostly on Formula Car sites - maybe Pelican Parts type places?