I is sad...

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
Despite the 3 absolutely fantastic race weekends in a row sharing Jim McAdie's car I is sad.:(

I will not get to be with my friends at the track for so long. Never mind the not racing which is sad too.
The last 3 weeks have been the most fun I have had in a long time. :biggrin:

Oh wait!

We have the Enduro coming up, not driving but will be crewing again with our team for the 7th time? .:biggrin:
And we have the banquet!:biggrin:
Sweet.

Okay, I is sad postponed until middle of November. Then I is offically sad....:(

Until the Worker's Fund Kart Enduro! :biggrin:
Then I is really offically sad till April sometime. :(

You is officially messed up. But we like (tolerate?) you anyhow.

There's always this forum to stir things up a bit and keep the hope alive until next season.

Bench racing during the Silly Season is indeed fun...just less work than racing during the racing season.

Now is the time every good racer is making all sorts of mental lists about what we will do to our cars and shops in the off-season. All those promises...all those plans...only to be making a mad scramble come March throwing assorted wrenches and zip ties (or "zap straps" if you're of that ilk) at your race car attempting in some morbid, half-assed fashion to improve the car over last season's performance.

Ah yes; somehow, the universe is made whole again in that wierd, ying/yang sort of thing. The racing season must be balanced by the off-season. Otherwise, many of us would have to either (a) sell the race car, or (b) find a good divorce attorney.

The tentative date for the 2011 IRDC 6-Hour Enduro at Pacific Raceways is Sunday, April 10, 2011 (subject to final confirmation).

Let's just plan to meet at Sebring in March and cheer on Pat Long in his Flying Lizard GT3 RSR. Florida in March has got to be better than here.

Back