Group Race Tire Buy

JimC319

For the past two years, many of us in the Pro3 class have been doing a group tire buy through TreadZone.com It saves about $20 to $30 per tire and the service has been great.

We're doing our 5th buy right now. This time, I got TreadZone to extend discounts to ALL RACERS on ALL RACE TIRES to anyone who piggybacks on our buy. You need to order by February 11 as our tires will ship no later than February 15th. All tires will be shipped to Chuck Hurley's business in Monroe and arrangements for delivery can be made through Jason Vein, another Pro3 racer. Chuck and Jason can also mount and balance your tires and wheels for $60 a set. I will give you their contact info after you email me that you have placed your order.

Call Brian Menet 1-866-208-6551 East Coast time. Or email bmenet@treadzone.com Mention Promo Code "Pro3-Jim." You'll get an extra 5% discount and, by being included in our bulk order, shipping will run just $12 to $14 per tire.

Brian can also save you money on tires for your daily driver, tow vehicle, and trailer--though the discounts on those will vary.

So, give TreadZone a call. Then email me once you've finalized your order.

Jim Cissell #319
jim@voiceguy.com

I recommend the PRO3 drivers run 225/45/15 size tires for little bit better gearing over the 225/50/15. It'll make ya faster, trust me! :)

Thanks guys... I run my 944 on the same size tires as the PRO3 cars. Will give them a call on Monday.

Any updates on the shipment arrival? I am not in a rush as I am down in PDX but just wanted to follow up as I have not heard anything in a couple of weeks since I ordered and emailed Jim.

Thanks again for setting up the group buy!

Just a heads up to any others that are NOT on the PRO3 email list that the tires have arrived. I notified the group buy admin at the time of purchase as requested but it appears that the arrival notification was only sent to PRO3 members.

The email I was forwarded has the following contact info:

Chuck
TireShavingNW
206-353-7854

Unfortunately I missed out on this generous opportunity because I forgot. Actually I remembered but too late so I haven't totally lost it yet.

In Portland A-N-T Tire supports the racers at the track. Wanting to support the vendors when possible, who covers Pacific with Miata tires?

If you have other recommendations for tires, would be appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Jim
"Nice Guy Racing"

Check with Carlo at TCMotorsports in Auburn. They run and service a couple of Miatas of their own as well as customer cars and must have some tires hanging around.

Back