Group 3 and 6 extinction?

p_whitworth

Anyone who has been at the races cannot help but notice that entires in Groups 3 & 6 are down disproportionately. To try and get beyond the usual assumption that it is the economy I have volunteered to take a poll and get some feed-back to give to the Executive Board to consider at the Fall Meeting when the planning for 2011 will begin.

A short questionaire is attached for those interested, to print off and complete. Pleae feel free to contact me at my e-mail address, given on the form, directly if your concerns and/or replies do not fit any of the categories given.

The more we find out, the more we'll know. (I'm always this profound, just ask my mirror)

Paul Whitworth #54 Grp 6.

Paul, we had 23 cars in G3 this past week-end and at least 15 in G6. It was great to see so many cars on the grid, and there is talk of not only more of that happening, but some people moving to us from closed wheel. There will be a large contingent of Fv's at PR in Septmeber as well, and at last count there were 15 expected to show.
I will return your questionaire today, thanks.

Wes

It seems that the survey attachment has been lost. If you repost it I'll be happy to provide my feedback and I'll put the word out to the rest of the F5 drivers that you are looking for feedback. I'm sure you will see more of us next season.

Sheldon Lemoine
#727 F5

We've added a couple new go-fast Sport racers, and maybe Kenn will be back with us soon. I've noticed a reasonable increase in participants in the G3. I even have picture proof that Wes truly does race his Rec room lounge chair.

Hi Paul,

can you repost the survey form. I have G3 and G6 cars but due to being out of work most of this year the FC had to stay in the garage. Should be at PR this month though.

James

We have also had some interest from the Alberta sports racers joining us , that could add a few cars in group 6 .It is up to us open wheel and sports racer types to encourage new drivers to purchase or rent these cars and run with us.

RS

Back