Group 2 and 5 check-in: What's a definite, what's a maybe?

I'll be running my PRO3 car in group 5 EIP as well. Fun running with the great mix of cars and especially love going door to door with the 944s...had some good racing in this group last year.

basmini: all races and do you want to be added?

Judging by this snapshot it appears that The Ridge is going to be quite the weekend.

basmini: all races and do you want to be added?

Judging by this snapshot it appears that The Ridge is going to be quite the weekend.

And regarding The Ridge, don't forget there is a SCCA race scheduled there in mid April co-sanctioned by Oregon and NWR, pending track certification, if anyone is just too damn anxious to get out for some racing before the official May kickoff to Conference racing. For us Seattle area racers, this would be an easy tow and racing in April seems just around the corner and can't come soon enough.

Bill-

I'll be running my PRO3 car in group 5 EIP as well. Fun running with the great mix of cars and especially love going door to door with the 944s...had some good racing in this group last year.

We certainly had our share of fun runs (spokane was prob my fav with you).

Colin - you can /5 me on ORP, Spokane & The Ridge as those are big weekends that I will definitely double enter in ITS. Bummer it didn't work out perfect for iTX but at least we now have 44Cup group.

Guess I am a little late to the party here... I'm the 'other Eric', also known as Schwank ;) I can't let MikeA carry the weight alone and I definitely won't let him beat me to the checkers.

Hard to know my schedule for the full season yet as I have some personal life stuff that will be vying for my $$$ over the next couple of years. My car is still in good order from 2011 so I'm a step ahead of where I would normally be at this time of year. My focus will be on Group 2 for 44Cup points but I'll double enter when practical to have some fun against my buddies in PRO3 and Jon Wilson and Ron Tanner in the ITS Z cars.

For now the following are on my list
May - PIR, PR, ORP
Spokane
The Ridge + GTCC
September PR (Probably 2/5)

Since PIR is so close to home I'll probably add in another one of the PIR singles too depending on $$$ and how many points I need to beat MikeA :p

I know Tony Hauser is looking forward to getting his newly built 944 out on the track, and James Gregory is polishing off his list of off season work as well. Haven't seen them post up here but I expect they'll add to the fun as well.

ICSCC home page; reference; forms; competion license application; 2/3rds the way down it shows group 5.

Colin,
Put me down for pretty sure about being at PIR, ORP double, Spokane, Ridge, and MIssion double.
Everything else is subject to budget, sanity, and the pending 4-H schedule.

Oh, and we're actually seriously considering the Ridge SCCA race. Getting an early hit sounds very enticing.
Karen

Also late to the party... I'm planning on the ORP double, Spokane Triple, and The Ridge in ITA. I would also like to do the double at mission but that's a maybe.

Hey Colin....

With the Toyo/AIM contingency recently confirmed for Conference (as well as SCCA) please change my son, Brian, and I to CSM.....versus SM all events entered. Also, if any SM racers are frequenting the forum, please take note of this contingency as it is applying only to CSM with a minimum of 5 entries needed for the award contingency to kick in. Check with Jeff Clark or myself for details...and please review previous posts which were a bit inconclusive, but the contingency award is accurate.

Bill-

Back