Getting Back into Racing

Call backs...

Lee - I was wondering when you would chime in, I'll give you a call sometime soon...

Stan - What's your number?

Yes the car I wanted slipped through my fingers....though I do have a line on another but it will require work (not really an issue if you know me) and a price drop...

Karl

I am committed to helping you however I can in the event you buy a sports racer of some sort. Dave Bennitt has expressed the same sentiments. We need to do whatever we can to increase our numbers.

Dick

I'm glad you guys remember me....and trust me to race with again! I know you guys will give me all the help/coaching I need to get started in the correct direction. I just need to find a car I can afford!

Karl
Glad to hear that you're back on the horse.
Congratulations on your new Cheetah.
Those are beautiful cars and will, I'm sure, keep you busy both on and off track.
I look forward to seeing you at the track this season.

Cheetah%20front.jpeg

Karl
Glad to see you bit the bullet. The Cheetah is a great car and one that currently holds the F sports racing record at PR at a 1:24. I'm not sure you can go faster for the money. As stated before Dave and I are committed to giving you all the support we can to get you started.

Dick

Group 6, F sports racing. Unlike others who have multiple classes, we only get one race group and class. Love to change that and go with a Libre sports racing class in group 3, but we need to grow our numbers before that will be a reality.

Back