Forum Slowness

Alberto Fonseca

Admin
Staff member
I'm currently investigating an issue with the forums where the response time is excessively slow and may even time out and not process requests. This seems to be an issue on our hosting company's side so I am working with them to find the issue. In the meantime, I appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

I've noticed that over the last two weeks. When I click on my link to the forum it just sits there and cranks away. It's like the IP location finder isn't feeding the browser? That make any sense? When I do Apexspeed, it literally SNAPS on the screen.

Once I get on this Forum the speed seems normal.

We've narrowed it down to the database connection and have escalated the issue with our hosting provider. I'll post an update when we know more.

Things are better but they are still working on their end so you may see intermittent issues. Thank you for the feedback!

Just saw something new for me... Browser snapped and found the Forum. But then when I clicked to go in to a thread.. it ground away for a while.. Hmmm

Okay, I just got confirmation from our hosting company that they've resolved the issues with the database that were causing the slow responses. I'll be keeping an eye out but we should be back to normal now.

Back