FF drivers to the 40th at RA

Good to see you back, Wes :)

Sounds like it was indeed a race NOT to miss. Looking forward to the video too. Are you up for making Pacific this weekend??

Did Trout find somebody to share the drive back home with him?

No, the Troutman is doing the return trip solo. but he's used to it so he'll be okay. At least the wife isn't with him! Oops, did I put foot in mouth again?
The run from Spokane to RA was pretty quick actually, and we found out stuff about one another we never knew - even after 25+ years of friendship.
Road trips are definitely cool!
I will be Asst. Race Chair again this week-end with Bruce, so no more driving for me for awhile. I'm old, and I'm tired...

Conference now has a place on the wall at the famous Seibkens pub in Elkhart Lake. Thanks to Trout Roberts for thinking to do that!

It is such a cool old place Rob, and the whole town is so nostalgic and peaceful. It's like the old family resort towns from the 50's, (think Dirty Dancing), and just around the bend from Siebkens are a couple of very large grandiose resort buildings overlooking the lake.
If it weren't for the high humidity, mosquitoes and heavy winter snow it might acutally be fun to live back there!
BTW, my post about the group shot was wrong. I said 115+cars, but between the FF's, CF's and Vintage there were closer to 200!

Back