Doernbecher Dash Video Thread

Looks like you guys had a great race in group 4, sorry I missed it! Had a club event in Tacoma all weekend, bummer.
FYI to all who see Zach's Poorvette HD video quality, he put in my car at Car Tender and what great quality, so I bought the same camera. It is a Contour HD 1080, bought from Amazon for only $139! These where $250 recently. I will be using at the next race and hope for the same great video he is getting.

My son, Brian in SM #426, just uploaded via my Vimeo account his view of the Group 2 start at Portland. If watch closely you can see Duane's #57 kick up dust at 12 before smashing into the tire wall.

Bill

Bill-
Smashing is such as harsh word. It felt like I just grazed the wall. I'm glad Brian had a good race, although somewhat delayed.
Duane

My son, Brian in SM #426, just uploaded via my Vimeo account his view of the Group 2 start at Portland. If watch closely you can see Duane's #57 kick up dust at 12 before smashing into the tire wall.

Bill

Bill-
Smashing is such as harsh word. It felt like I just grazed the wall. I'm glad Brian had a good race, although somewhat delayed.
Duane

Duane....

Did you see your car..LOL....you totaled the front end and scraped the entire drivers side back to the bumper. I guess you should have "grazed" the tire wall a little lighter. I'm not sure grazing would have caused your nice little orange rotary to come flying back out onto the track just missing someone..not sure who. And did you see that big wad of tires come bouncing out from wence you came??

See #57 at Mission? ORP? Pacific? And it did look like your left rear wheel kicked up the dirt and caused the severe direction change.

I do, though, really appreciate your positive spin on things. Glad you were ok.....

Bill

Back