Daytona 24 hours 2016

robjacobsen

The Pros From Dover
Three weeks to the 24 hours of Daytona. Are any Pacific Northwest racers going to be driving, crewing, working? Want to be able to cheer on our local talent while watching the event live.

Three weeks to the 24 hours of Daytona. Are any Pacific Northwest racers going to be driving, crewing, working? Want to be able to cheer on our local talent while watching the event live.

I've been searching everywhere to see where (or who) is broadcasting live. I assume that it'll be Fox and jump to and from among their channels like last year. Please advise what you've discovered so far.

Fox is listed, but their coverage hasn't been announced yet. Their posted broadcast schedule doesn't go beyond the 22nd. Have to wait another week or so for that, I guess.

Daytona

Rob,

I'll be down there, but probably just for the Conti race. I had a call to drive a PC car, but couldn't make the test, and I don't know if this old dude can last two hours in a prototype... ;-)

See you there!

dan

I wish I was going. I'll be staying at Mike Evans'home with a fistful of other worker types for a 24 hour party/sleep-over. Someday I'll make the trek.

Back