Just wanted to provide an update on Cascade's Chicane Challenge on June 20/21. Originally they had set a go/no go cutoff date of today June 13th. Cascade's President has been working extremely hard over the last couple of weeks trying to get in contact with someone to determine if the race was going to be able to happen. Finally, he received a response from someone on Friday but they'd like some additional information. He and others are working this weekend to provide the requested information to them. While time is getting short, Cascade wanted to make sure they gave it every chance they could to try and make the race a go. Cascade has decided to give it until the end of day Monday, June 15th before making a final call in hopes that the race will be approved. Thanks for your patience and we'll update here and on Facebook as soon a decision is made on Monday.