Co Sanctioned Race 11 Question

pro7racer

:confused1:
So I have complete understanding I have a question. Would this race not be now one of four races that CSCC puts on at PIR? And if so we would be HAVE to drop points from one of the four racees?

Just planning out the season.:eek:

Jeff

No more than the
drivers best three races at any given ICSCC track will count for the
Championship point totals. If more than one club uses the same track
it would count as a different track as long as the club presenting the
event supplies the majority of the race personnel and the event is not
co-hosted.

So is SCCBC the sponsoring club, is it co-hosted by SCCBC,? If it does not count as SCCBC and the points are not applicable to the championship I would imagine the turn-out won't be high. I know it is good for CSCC to hold onto the dates, and SCCBC for their club, but why do we limit the number of races that count to 10 and the number of races per track to 3?

Times changed and with the track count increasing this does not help with getting participation up. Now with Shelton looking into another track it is going to become flooded!!

Thats pretty much how the regulations draw the picture, Kyle.

I wonder though, if co-hosting isn't so much an issue as where the money to produce an event originates? And I'm sure it would be interesting to poll each ICSCC Championship event's registration to find out the true demographics of the marshal's, and other official's club afficiations. Even with some being mutliple as are many drivers.

It is to ponder...

There has been talk about bringing racing back to Shelton since I stole this picture off the web. Some 3, 4 years or so? I'm happy that progress has been made, and hope they can add a viable 2.5 mile track to the racing in our Great Northwet. It will add competition for the competition, eh?

You never know where they'll come from until there's a reason to come. Even if only once. (photo of the LVGP flag teams courtesy of, and photo taken by Don Souter)

Last edited:
Back