Chumpcar seat available for Spokane July 22-24

FOr those who still need more Spokane after a triple this coming weekend, Team GI SHO has one seat still available if anyone wants to join us at the Chump Car race. The race is the weekend after the triple race (July 22-24). The car is a 1989 Taurus SHO with nearly 300k miles on it. That said, I think it is on around its tenth combined endurance race with Chump Car and LeMons. The car is fast, east to drive, and reasonably reliable so far. We placed first at the last Portland race, so the car can finish well. The Spokane race is a 24 hour endurance race, so if you want to race in the middle of the night and the heat of the day, here is your chance. The cost is $700 for the seat time, which should give you two driving stints of approximately 2 hours each.

Please email me directly if you are interested in driving on the team or if you have questions. mike AT shosource Dot com

Mike,
Is this car available for The RAT RACE at O.R.P. on Labor day? I have a growing number of guys that want to run but need a rental. Check out motorsportsreg.com (club racing) for more information on this new racing series.
Bill Murray
503-358-2617

It might be available for rental, or some of our guys may enter as a team and drive it. I will check with the team, and let you know.

Mike

Back