Chump car worker car

jeffhanken

To all theat are helping with the Worker car for the chump car race. If you are in need of parts please give me a call. I will help with getting you parts at a very good discount.
Jeff Hanken at Discount Import Parts. 503-659-7444 ext 105.
Thanks.

anyone with chump cars

I guess i should have said any one with a car in the chump car race can give me a call as long as it is an import. Thats the only parts i can get. I will give everyone a good discount to help everyone out.

Just might do that Jeff. Have a 83 944 "Chumpy" in my driveway in Milwaukie. Don't doubt I'll need some gaskets or something random before this thing gets out on track. I cannot believe what the 16yo kid who used to own this thing did to it... who the hell cuts holes in the rockers and pillars with a sawzall for speakers?

The worker car is on track to get on track. We are going to be looking the car over this weekend to see where we are at. The race organizers have given us a break on entry fees because of who is going to be driving. In return we need to generate more entries for the race. With that in mind, if you are going to enter the race please mention our worker car as a reason for running. That would help us spend our very limited resources on the car and worker/drivers rather than on entry fees.
We are also looking for help from drivers who are not going to be running. We need to borrow driver gear so the workers are not buying anything for this event. We really want this to be a free weekend in a race car for the workers as a thank you for letting us go and play in our race cars the rest of the year!

Bret Bienerth

Bret, I have a pair of used Puma FIA driver gloves that your team can borrow. They are my backup pair and will fit the average size adult male hands (and maybe some big female hands, too!).

I can pass them off to you or any other worker at the Mission race or the next race at PIR in September.

Back