Chuck Norris and his IMSA Porsche 911

Coincidentally this movie was on last night. I'd never heard of it before, but still could force myself to even watch a couple minutes. I was afraid that Chuck Norris would shoot laser beams from his eyes through the TV and kill me in my living room.

That's funny- Chuck Norris using laser beams. Chuck Norris doesn't know how to operate laser beams! You are perfectly safe in your own home! Chuck Norris does know how to operate a Porsche racecar, though, and this video offers proof for the doubters of Chuck Norris' many abilities. No laser beams though.

There is nothing Chuck Norris doesn't know how to operate. The only reason you would say that is if Chuck Norris made you for reasons to complicated for us to understand.

There is no such thing as natural selection, just a list of creatures that Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he simply stares at them until they give up the information he wants.

When Chuck Norris looks into the Abyss, the Abyss uncomfortably looks away to avoid angering him.

Mentioning Chuck Norris makes it possible to perpetuate threads that never actually end ......

Last edited:
If Chuck Norris had $5 and you had $5, Chuck Norris would have more money than you.

Some people sleep in Superman PJ's. Superman sleeps in Chuck Norris PJ's.

and my 12 year old son's favorite ....

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Dan

Back