Car Tender Challenge-German Touring Car Challenge

This race is looking good! 25 entries already and 10 days or so to go... should have some more 944's before it is all said and done. Looks like a great time!

Here's the poster:

As of Tuesday evening there are almost 250 entries for the weekend. Here's the poster for what will be a great weekend. Come on bye and pick one up - just look for the Car Tender cars.
2010CarTenderArtFinalRev5.jpg
[/IMG]

Yep, got a few of them posters up here at work. I've pointed 6 or 7 people in the direction of where to get guest passes from.

We freely distributed a bunch of posters to the drivers and workers who were so kind as to volunteer their services last week-end instructing at IRDC Driver Training (thanks folks!) and the students and lappers who attended. I asked that they take one for themsleves and also 2 or 3 to distribute through the community to promote the race.

I also delivered a stack to our sponsor CAR TENDER who has generously supported this race for the last five years. John McDermott at Car Tender has not only been a great sponsor, he's also a good guy who regularly supports IRDC and ICSCC by prepping, maintaining, supporting, and entering race cars at our events. If you want a poster for your garage, living room, or local museum of modern art - please look around the paddock until you find the Car Tender cars. Say "Hi!" to John and the guys and they will hook you up.

From the IRDC - Thanks to John and Car Tender for your generous support!

Back