camping at ORP

volvo242

Tony Kihlstadius
I was just wondering if we are able to camp at ORP. could not find regulations in the TC flyer or on the ORP website. It stated dry camping apon pre-approval. Just want to know if we can camp with a small motor home.

Some volunteers are going to 'camp' in motor home too. The first idea was the area where they had the gravel mine. It's low (maybe that would save some wind factor), its away from the paddock, with maybe a 150 yd hike across the field, or 250 along the road.

BUT!!!... I have not heard of any specific items to designate that area for camping. I'm just pretty sure that it would be the place to plant for the weekend.

Bring everything, and take it with you when you leave. No garbage service outside of the paddock area, I suspect. MAYBE we can scam a porta-john for the area as I think we'll have EMS in that general vacinity during the weekend.

Steve Leonard is, and always shall be this season's Team Continental Race Chairman.

What he says, goes!

Just ask him.

I was just wondering if we are able to camp at ORP. could not find regulations in the TC flyer or on the ORP website. It stated dry camping apon pre-approval. Just want to know if we can camp with a small motor home.

Tony,

Yes, you can camp at the track.
If you need power, water, heat, AC, shower, food, you know all the basics, bring it with you.

John Rissberger
# 10 Camaro A/S Oregon

Dunno, but I'm workin' on plans, as others may, or may not have thought of yet. Only discussed, but haven't implemented, ya know?

I've got a whole team to support here, and so sometimes I take a bit of intellectual liberty.

Less than two weeks away from somet hings that we've only theorized about. The details would de-rez the devil, but it's gonna be a wild & windy ride at Oregon Raceway Park...

Where it hardly rains, and it's always a breeze.

Last edited:
Back