Bremerton playday

westipton

One more chance to play with your cars is just around the corner. This Saturday looks to be dry and mild, and there are still openings for all run groups from beginner to OW, so come out and play for the day at the IRDC Bremerton track day.
See the particulars on the club website at irdc-racing.com.

Giddy up! This is the best deal out there! I'll be there testing a different car; perfect opportunity for testing and adjusting. Lots of track time for the $$.

Sorry to hear that Thomas, well you know what I mean. Glad to hear about the move to the new house, but too bad you'll miss a ride in a couple of OW cars.

Today was more like April than October. Warm, dry, no wind and lots of track time. A beautiful day to end the season.

Good EFFFFNNN Hell, The place is a disaster and will be for quite a while. Yeah glad to be in the new house, but settling in is a witch.....

Lots of OW cars, like 10+ at 1 point one of the more crowed groups, of course they took out more cones then the other groups.

Strategic cone alteration is a tradition at Bremerton Tony. Helps to open up the course just a little! ;)

I THINK Steve Litsky was there with his 'somewhat' new Van Diemen FC? Yes, no?

I just spent the past week in his 'unit' at Saint Joseph's Hospital.

I moved in to a new apartment in Downtown Tacoma 2 weeks ago and went out to dinner the second night to The Varsity Club. On the wal home, took a 'short cut' up some concrete stairs from Broadway to C Court. Fell and cracked my head open and broke my glasses. Made it home without realizing how "BAD" I had hurt myself. Fell asleep on my white sofa and proceeded to bleed out ONE HALF of my blood (count dropped from 14 normal to 6) all over it.. sigh.. ruined. Then, didn't go to the emergancy room for 3 more days by which time my body was 'craving blood' and having renal failure issues... Spent a week in 'recovery' then a week in Steve's unit for rehab. I'm getting pretty tired of hospital food.... LOL Have to find better things to do with my time other then warming hospital beds!

We need to convince him to run with ICSCC and give up that SCCA stuff.

Last edited:
Geez Rich, I thought drivers were supposed to have the death wish!

Yes, I believe Steve was there, but then again all 2 liters kinda look the same!

Geez Rich, I thought drivers were supposed to have the death wish!

LOL, Wes. Yeah I hear you. That's the 2nd time in less then 2 years I've gone to sleep at night with things wrong with me that should have 'ended' my run. No death wish, just very, very lucky. :biggrin:

Hey Wes

"but then again all 2 liters kinda look the same!"

I resemble that remark........for future reference I am the Blue FC........the French car with the black wings...lol

Richard

Glad to hear you are still with us again mate. I've been working on Litsky for years to run with us in ICSCC. I figure at last count there are atleast 14 Fc's in the area......just wish we could get them all to show up.

As always Wes a pleasure to be on the track or the forum with you. Are you going to be at the year end party? If so I will see you there mate.

We will be there for sure, and hopefully I will be able to stay awake long enough to enjoy the party portion of the evening!

Back