Bob Caspell Grand Prix on motorsportsreg.com?

Just a reminder to all heading to ORP for this race, turn your fm dials to 100.1 for the pa system. We will be broadcasting the pa and Im looking forward to calling some more great racing. Hope to see you all there.

I'll be there. Maybe Joe and Ralph. Rod's broke, Dave's got conflicting plans, don't know about Manfred, Rick, Richard or Ron.

Looking forward to this race. Hope everyone else is. Last time produced some great racing. Lets see if we cant talk some of those scca guys to come out and join us. Lets show them what racing is all about. and remember to bring your FM radios as we will be broadcasting on 100.1 ORP Radio.

Was thinking of heading out there to volunteer this weekend. I've never done it before (+ i need it for my novice reqs), do you just show up @ 7 am with bells on? Or is there more to it than that (aside from bringing sunblock)

just show up in your whites, bring gloves and dont forget your novice paper work. Thats it. See you there.

Morning meeting is about 1 hour before cars are scheduled on course, and it has been held in Hot Pits next to the 'Control' trailer. Probably will again. WARM clothing, hat, long underwear...

Just prepare as if you were going to hunt pheasant.

Back