Apology

westipton

For those of you who have a Yahoo account, Mr. Tooey has posted what he considers to be a very funny and sarcastic apology at 'pdxracer@yahoogroups.com.'
It's good for a laugh if you have nuthin else to do tonight. As I said before, what a putz.

Today there is better news, and no less controversial, by any means.

So, indeed, let us not putz around with the depressive nature of personal perspectives on the irreverent niggling from the past, and focus on the future.

TEAR DOWN THE WALLS BUILT ON OUR FEAR, RELEASE THE RESTRAINTS THAT WOULD DIVERT US FROM THE ULTIMATE DESTINY OF OUR GREAT SPORT, AND BREATHE THAT FRESH AIR OF VICTORY!!

We move forward.

Great news meaning ORP right? I agree, that is gonna be a fun week-end, just hope the late date doesn't mean inclement weather. Learning a new track is always more enjoyable without rooster tails!

Think about it though.

East of Mt. Hood and almost 30 miles above and to the south of the Gorge influences, and a week before the CSCC 12 hr enduro's weather on the other side of our little hill there.

How good could it get? (I said good, because I know better than to say bad, and tempt the fate of the Lords of the Cosmic Jest.)

OK, thats it. He is officially OFF my Christmas list. Not even coal.

Oh the open range of Eastern Oregon is calling me!!!!;)

Kind of interesting with all his complaining and finger pointing that Mr. T issigned up for the Doernbecher Dash.

Does anyone smell a rat?

Huh, I thought he said he was expelled from Conference for something to do with his moo-moo. Perhaps he wore it while in the car, or was it in the paddock, I forget?

Last edited:
Does anyone smell a rat?

Most likely not. This is a fun race that benefits a lot of kids as well as brings an abundant amount of joy and relief for a weekend to everyone. When I raced it was my most looked forward to race of the year. I've shared my experiences with my son who is not looking forward to it. I like to think most if not all would want to be a part of and enjoy this special occasion despite the long days? From our side, much better than going through what some of the children have and are going through.

For goodness sakes. I wrote:
I've shared my experiences with my son who is not looking forward to it.

Meant to type is now looking forward to it.

I would like to think it was due to the typing error corrections on a different post. However, the reality is as much as I'd like to knot maak mestakes I nose I due from tyme to tyme butt I'llll keap triing knot to.

So what goes on at the Doernbecher Dash race?

My understanding is that it supports ill children and that paid rides around the track are given to raise money for them.

I'm planning on being there but it'd be great to learn more about it before I actually get there.

At the Doernbecher Dash, there are paid rides in race cars at lunch or, for a higher fee, rides in exotic cars. There is a huge silent auction that wraps up on Sunday during hte lunch break. There is a mock race where the kids from the hospital are put in the passenger seat for a pace lap, "race" lap and cool off lap. The TC Blues band usually plays, though I haven't heard if they are playing again this year. It is a great time and is the final Conference championship race weekend of the year at PIR. Don't miss it. We usually have our largest turnout of cars at this event.

Michael - The auction is awesome. Those sweetie heart little kids. It's a great weekend.

The cutest dogs in Conference, GT and Lola won the first ever, and only Doernbecher Dog Show last year.

TC Blues is on again this year.

Some people sense of humor is either on the extreme side, or they have quite a way of jabbing at people for no productive or positive purpose. I'd hate to be on the Customer side of whatever business they are in.

Group 2 1992 Mazda Miata P.Blart's Island Fashion Warehouse Hood River, OR

Man, if there was an :eyeroll emoticon on this forum, this'd be the time to use it. Feh.

icon_rolleyes.gif

And of course there's always this...

nanmaisla.gif

Back