[For Sale] Acura Integra-- Race-ready! Heavily modded.... lots of car for the money!

nwracer8

Integra 2.jpg

This car was run in ICSCC RS and USTCC. This engine is one of my former World Challenge Touring Car engines that now is fitted with TWM ITBs. The engine has only dyno time on it since being refreshed. The engine alone is worth more than I am asking for the car (so if someone wants just the engine then I would part it out for my asking price!)

Chassis/Suspension:

DC Integra Chassis- prof. stripped and caged by P1 Motorsports
Tein N1 all-aluminum dampers- hands down the best damper in the universe!
Omni front upper adjustable A-arms
Too many Eibach spring sets to list
6 Motegi Trak-Lite 2.0 wheels- 17x8
6 Kosei K-1 wheels- 15x6.5
Enough tires to race for years

Engine/Fuel:

B18C5 (Integra Type-R) head with B16B block and ITR crank (1.8l displacement)
TWM individual throttle bodies (w/ carbon air horns if that matters)
Endyn Roller Wave 12:1 pistons
Supertech flat-top, oversized valves
Stock ITR Cams-- friggin' thieves stole the Jun III cams it used to run!
T1R Header
Headwork that is unbelievable including divorced-port intake (it’s amazing- think Porsche factory RSR stuff)
Way, way over 100hp/ltr AT THE WHEELS (call me and I’ll give you the figs-- I have the dyno sheet I will provide to the buyer. You should see the torque curve that the ITBs provide!)

Transmission:

ITR tranny with 4:910 final drive
ATS close-ratio gearset
Kaaz LSD

Brakes:

Fronts- AP 4 piston calipers w/ 11.8” full floating rotors w/ Ferodo pads
Rears- ITR rear discs w/ Cobalt friction pads
Braided stainless lines all around

Other:

Huge spares package
Sparco steering wheel
Autometer gauges
MaxQData system- complete data acquisition with track mapping and more ways to dissect data than any one person can use

$9,300 for complete car (turn-key, ready to race) or $8,000 for the motor alone (I have spent double this on the motor)

Price out just the cost of Tein N1s, the AP brake kit, and the ATS gearset alone and you are not far from my asking price for everything… so buy this from me before I realize what an idiot I am for selling it so cheap! I can even take credit card!

Call or text (360) 473-8625 anytime or email raymond "at" arcadiacapital.com

Back