A good ST candidate for sale: '04 Subaru WRX STi

And there's an underlying implication that says, "Don't even think about offering less. It's already like ripping a piece of flesh from my bone(s)."

At least that's what I got from it.

Yeah, something like that, Ken! Love that car! It's just not right for what I need in a car and let's face it, I already have a racecar and get my speed fix on the track...so time for something different.

Although, it would appear that my ad has been 'ghosted'. You can get there with the link, but it doesn't show up on the search engine. Will see about changing that.

Apparently, when you write a clever ad with more words and stuff and lack typos and crappy pics of whatever you're selling, CL autobots will ghost the ad. Shows its posted, but doesn't appear on the search or the listing. So this link takes you to the original ad, but if you search for "2004 STi" you will see the abbreviated version. Go figure.

Looks like it has everything to do with how the ad is written, or rather specific key words and phrases contained within the ad. Poke around CL in the help section. You are looking for Ghost ads and there is a section called the "ABCs of Ghosting". It took me three tries and a reposted ad to get it listed.

Who helped you with the ad Olsen, we all know you're not smart enough to make the Mensa ghosted section of ANYTHING. ;)

Back