A favor for the IRDC

rick_bostrom

Onda Kattan Racing
Hello all, but particularly local IRDC members.

We have a driver training event this week-end consisting of a ground school at Pat's Autosport in Auburn on Saturday and the on track training on Sunday.

Our hard working registrar, Debbie Morton, needs to be online to coordinate these events so it is my job to rent a wireless card for her for the week-end so she can do that at both locations.

The long and short of it is I was tardy in doing so and was just informed that it cannot arrive until Monday - the day after both events are complete.

Does anyone have a mobile broadband card we can use for the week-end? Contact me and I would be happy to compensate you fairly for it's use.

And while I am at it - if you can spare us some time on Sunday and you are qualified to instruct PLEASE come out and help train the next set of new potential racers who might be located four inches off of your doorhandle soon! We could use some more instructors for this event - contact myself or Dave Bennitt if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Rick Bostrom
IRDC President

I have a hotspot or two I can lend but unfortunately in Florida til midnight tomorrow. Let me know if it's needed for Sunday.

Also I'm not an official conference member per se, but is the training at pacific on Sunday? I might be able to help with that as well.

Back