99 Miata, ITS

Aaron Ojcius

***SOLD***

I am parting ways with my 99 Miata. It is set up for Improved Touring S right now, needs suspension and restrictor to be Spec legal. Built last year, it has 3 driving schools, 3 Novice races, and 3 area races on it, and has a current log book from ICSCC.

4 years left on the Schroth Profi II Hans
Newer ACT clutch/flywheel
Custom welded cage from J&B welding in Spokane, NASCAR bars on both sides with gutted doors
Passenger seat and harnesses for AutoX/track days
Manual steering conversion
Gauges for oil temp, oil pressure, and water temp
Quick disconnect steering wheel
Center net
Corbeau FX1 pro seat with back brace with transmission tunnel notched
Set up for cool suit
Adjustable suspension with Koni sport shocks and H&R race springs, H&R adjustable sways
Racing radiator and spare
Carbotech pads, with spare pads and rotors
AEM intake and stock
Springfield Dyno exhaust
Rails on windows so they can go back in for driving to the track/car storage
Adjustable Ballast. Comes with 120 lbs, can easily make more if you are light :smile:
Straight frame/body, decent paint
Cons are it has a stock engine with 126k, even compression though. Comes with two sets of 14” wheels, so Spec guys will need rims/tires.

This car is a blast to drive, really fun and low cost racing. I spent a lot of time doing the small stuff like trimming the wiring harness and pulling the dash to scrape off the sound deadening to reduce weight, new hoses and stainless brake lines, full interior paint, etc. It is a really clean car that needs a fast driver to take it racing. I would like to get $11,000 for it, or do part trade on an enclosed trailer or firearms. Reasonable offers will be considered, or tell me if my asking price is way off base, and why :smile: If you would like pictures of something specific in the car or have questions let me know, or come take a peek at it (Spokane)
Aaron Ojcius
(509)294-0296

t9xwnud.jpg

m7MEsGa.jpg

Last edited:
***SOLD***

Dropped to $9000 to account for the need for intake restrictor and Spec suspension, etc. Reasonable offers considered, would like to have this sold before the end of April so i have time to fiddle with a new race car :) Any questions, feel free to call.

Last edited:
***SOLD***

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNND dropped to $7500 or ??? Need the garage space, shoot me an offer if you have any interest. Could meet up in Spokane for a track day if you would like to drive it, (509)294-0296

Last edited:
Back