6 Hours of Pacific Raceways Enduro Roll Call

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
Since there is no on line way of knowing who is entered maybe we can start one here? (Psst Steve Sticky?)

I am entered in my first Enduro as a Driver and my Wife Judi as an Owner. :tongue:
Team Norton Racing
Car: 93 E36 2.49L GTR #15
Class: Limited 2
Drivers: Steve Adams-Eric Krause-Mike McAleenan-Jim McAide-Scott Norton

Come on, who else?

Retro Racing, RX3 and RX7

Driver RX7- Jeff Remfert
Driver RX7- Ken Shreve
Driver RX3- Mike Carrick
Driver RX7- Terry Overdiek
Driver RX3- Barry Allan
Post drive medical- Glen Fidick

and our team captain, Mr. Morgan.

Don't know who Glen Fidiick is. Might be a local chiropractor.

Now if he's talking about Glen Fiddich 30, THAT is a trophy worth racing 6 hours for !! :wink:

I'm more familiar with the esteemed Captain.

Some like him by himself, as I do at times. Lately, I like him with one part pineapple juice and one part cranberry juice. Reminds me of when I was hanging out with him in Maui.

I'm more familiar with the esteemed Captain.

Some like him by himself, as I do at times. Lately, I like him with one part pineapple juice and one part cranberry juice. Reminds me of when I was hanging out with him in Maui.

Mr Redcups I believe you're well acquainted with the Captain's first mate Jose Cuervo as well

My Social Drinking Friends have a Racing Problem

Mr Redcups I believe you're well acquainted with the Captain's first mate Jose Cuervo as well

He is. Randy became a member of the Patron Social Club up at Mission in my paddock along with Mike M and Kevin D too :)

Hi guys and gals,
I am new to your group and am going to come up and race in the 6 hour with your club. One of our drivers is a regular from your club. Is there any thing I need to know about your format that may not be ordinary endurance rules or procedures, like fuel spills, pit equipment ( fire extinguishers), other stuff. I think we run in E1?

Thanks in advance,

PDG4.com

Last edited:
Is this Richard?

Are you going to get the new transaxle installed in time?

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. 206-398-9283.

Hi Randy,
I didn't think anyone up there knew me or the car....the cat's out of the bag. It was going to be a secret but...... Yes we will have "not just another G50" gearbox to let us down again, but we will be making our debut in the 6 hour with a new sequential 5 speed which we will be testing and developing for Mendeola Transaxles. NEW PARTNER in the road race world. We will be ready! We have a March 12 test day at Thunderhill where David Ray will be doing the honors of breaking it in for us. We are hoping everything goes as planned. Just today, we completed some real trick down force projects that are freeing up drag on the current package. We claculated an increase straightaway speed at TH to be just over 165 MPH. @5 MPH faster than our speeds at the 25.

Can't wait to race with you guys!
Is there mandatory pit stops in E1 class? (you know, our car will go 3+ hours on a tank of fuel = one pit stop(driver change)

RM

Great news!

No mandatory stops for E1, a one stop strategy is pretty optimal if your tires will hold up. That's the one variable you need to be aware of, Pacific Raceways is very hard on tires, probably the worst I have ever seen. But, I heard today that one of the two large radius turns that cause the most wear is being resurfaced, to be completed before the enduro.

The "E" classes are virtually identical to the ES class, fwiw.

Do you have your drivers selected?

Back