50 years of Al Ores

ThirdGenRobbie

Many of you know him from the old Westwood days, he won his first race at a conference event in Seattle as a novice 50 years ago... I’m talking about Northwest Formula Vee Legend Al Ores! We’re celebrating his 50th year of racing this year with the VRCBC by putting on a special FV race in his honour August 18th and 19th at Mission Raceway Park, and we want anyone and everyone that has raced with or knows Al to come on up to celebrate a legendary career of racing!

Any FV entries get 50$ of tow money per state line you cross to come up to Canada! Plus our entry fees are in CHEAP CDN money! Right now the 385$ CDN converts to just over 290$ USD! Let’s get those few Conference vees out for a fun weekend, run any tire you want, AR’s, Hoosiers, Vintage treaded, it doesn’t matter!

Looking at you Cheryl, Jimmy, Troy, Andy!!

Registration link:https://www.motorsportreg.com/index...uidMember/444BFD35-FB59-929D-48EE2EB22C6A7F81

Spread the word and I hope to see you in August!

Unfortunately I do not think I will be able to race due to financial issues, but I might be able to make it up for the weekend to cheer Al and everyone on!

Back