2010 Race Entry Form?

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
The current race entry form on the ICSCC website is the 2009. It does not contain a "checkbox" for ST Class.

Even though I entered the class in the text box on the form Holly was unable to except it for the Rose City opener.
There might be something else missing that I am unaware of also.

I prefer not to use Motorsport registration due to they're debit card policy.

Ha, we (Danielle, the Memo editor, and I) were just talking about that last night, now that the clubs are posting race announcements. We don't have one yet, though. The people in charge have received e-mail about it, so hopefully someone is actually doing something...

Also, without the 2010 ICSCC Regs released for public consumption until the RATS meeting, it's hard to verify that the Supps for the early events are not obsolete due to changes not yet in evidence. The announcements are due before all the true data is in, and the conjecture is shown the door.

The last CSCC BoD meeting that I attended brought up important subjects that were suggested to be on the 'table' with the ICSCC BoD, but with no resolution, due to lack of definition. These kinds of things always affect the ability of the clubs to plan for their season of DTs, HPDE, and race programs. This makes it very difficult for a club to properly inform their "customers" in a timely manner.

The 2010 editions of the P&P Manual and the Competition Regulations were posted to the site last night, the former in the "Forms" section and the latter in the "Tech" section.

The new 2010 race entry form is now available in the "Forms" section of the site. It's not presently a "fillable" form, but will be ASAP.

Actually, thanks to Kevin Skinner for the form and (when he gets a chance) Marc Ramsay for making it "fillable."

And you're welcome. :)

Back