1st annual monkey challenge

jeff_remfert

I know you have all been waiting for this, I know that I have! With all of this discussion about winning prize money, we thought that since there was nothing to win (ya, the trophies and plates are nice), there might as well be something to lose......like pride and about 5 lbs in sweat!

So here it is folks, bring bananas and witness one of the Retro tribe, monkey shuffle around the paddock in a monkey suit IMMEDIATLY after the group 4, GT3 race. (see attached pdf)

Ken - RX7 (Blue)
Terry - RX7 (White with Blue)
Jeff - RX3 (White with Blue)

"Trophy, $10......Monkey suit rental, $110.......Picture of your buddy shuffling arround in a Monkey suit, Priceless!"

Can't.........stop........laughing........
Leave it to Pie Man..........just glad he blew up the 7 and not the 3. Good Omen.

So, here are the results. It was a great race, Terry ended up in the suit, but it should have been me. Terry went off at 3a attempting a pass on Ken on the last lap allowing me to cruise on by for second, even though I was a good 20 seconds behind at that point. Nice monkey strut Terry.....
Hope every one enjoyed the Saturday Night at the movies, love some of the lines in the Original Planet of the Apes...."It's a mad house, a mad house!!!!"

We were all a second faster than we have ever been. Amaizing what having something to lose will do for your driving.

Video is up
www.retroracingteam.com

Back