[For Sale] 1999 Formula Mazda

StarFMguy

(not mine! posting for a friend. & car is in Sonoma CA). 1999 standard Formula Mazda (in the new FuX class now in SCCA Majors, but still FM in Formula Car Challenge (FCC) based in the CA Bay Area, ICSCC, SOVREN and Regional SCCA). Very competitive car raced primarily in the FCC in CA. Professionally maintained and engineered by Eric Purcall at EFM Racing in Sonoma CA. Car is turn key as Eric has it prepped to run the full 2021 season. This is a top running car. Full Motec data, legal sealed Drummond engine, REM'd Scott Young gearbox, fresh paint, heavy duty A arms, belts good thru 2024, some spares: full painted nose with wings, extra set of BBS wheels, Star car cover, alignment bars, and a few other good items. Asking a fair $21,000. This is a fast competitive car, comparable to my blue # 4 car (except nicer cosmetically - lol). Contact me @ 253-307-5769 and I will point you to the right people. Selfishly - I want to see this car up here in the Northwest, where we are trying to build up the class !!!

Back