[Sold] 1991 Acura Integra, donor car

For sale I have a 1991 Acura Integra that would make a good donor for Chump Car, H4, or ITA. The car has 217,019 mi. It was my daily driver before the right front suspension collapsed while commuting to work.

The Good: The alternator, thermostat, rear brake calipers, tires, and distributor have been replaced within the past 13 months, lots of brake pad, and tire tread remains. Current Tabs. Radio was removed by some kind criminals in Des Moines which saves you time stripping the interior!

The Bad: There is a slight oil leak but I don’t think it is burning oil, small water leak in trunk and possibly the passenger footwell, driver window is slightly ajar, and the right front suspension needs to be rebuilt (CV, control arms, damper, spring, and probably tire). All four corners need new suspension bushings. Ball joints would also be a wise decision. You will need a flat tow to pick up the car.

I’m looking for $500, or you can have it with proof of a donation to Seattle Children’s Hospital or Doernbecher Children’s Hospital of $300 dollars or more. Proof of donation must be after today’s date, August 23rd, 2015.

Please feel free to ask or PM me with any questions.

Tim Venable
#28 Spec Miata

Album of car

82epUFu.jpg

Attachments

• us20HRu.jpg
    us20HRu.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
Back