1988 Honda CRX H4 Group 2 and trailer

I would like to go racing in the Pro3 class but the wife said that this car needs to go first

The car that I am selling is a 1988 Honda CRX classed for the NASA Honda Challenge 4 Class. This car races in ICSCC group 2. And can also race in GTL in Group 5
The car is a 1988 CRX HF body that has an SI powerplant in it.
Engine-
Tom Blaney of SBMS racing engine. Built to the extent of the class rules this engine cost 6 thousand to build and has less than 2500 miles on it.I have all reciepts for the engine The bad about the engine is we had a tuning problem and the engine got hot and I lost the rings in the number one cylinder. The engine needs to be re-ringed and then should be bulletproof again. I can explain in detail what exactly happened to interested parties.
Blueprinted Injectors
Dual core Radiator
New Honda distributor
SMSP 4-1 2.5 inch one piece jet coated header with custom skid plate with 2 inline resonators to get under the sound limit.
Oil cooler
new clutch and Fidanza lightweight Flywheel
original SI transmission with unknown miles but still shifts fine.
Suspension
Koni yellow single adjustable shocks with ground control Coilovers.
450F 600R spring rates
Poly bushings throughout
Mugen rear trailing arm bushings
Spherical Front radius rod bushings
ST 22mm rear bar
HF hollow front bar
Heat treated front hubs
camber adjustment front and rear.

Brakes
SI rear disk brake conversion
New master Cylinder and front calipers 2500 miles ago
Cobalt blue pads with a race maybe two left in them

Safety
Joe Klokkevold built 6 point cage nascar style intrusion bars on drivers side and x braced on passenger.
G Force window net
G Force 6 point harness with current dates
Sparco Circuit Pro Seat
Fire Extinguisher
Kill switch in car
Momo wheel with quick release

Spares
4 sets of 14x7 Borbet wheels. 3 sets have 225/45/14 RA1's mounted on them with varrying amounts of life left.
1 set has brand new 205/50/14 full tread RAI's for rain tires.
2 long block SI engines D16A6 both good for rebuilds
2 transmissions good for rebuilds
spare passenger and drivers door in same color as car, hood, front fenders, rear hatch, front bumper and buckets of misc parts.

Trailer
Single axle custom built tilting trailer. Light weight and fits the crx great. I would keep this trailer but it will not fit the new car. Heavy duty trailer tires with only 2000 miles or so on them

The car has a current log book and could be a great first race car for someone.The car is not perfect but can be a great race car for the right person. I am asking 8500 for the car the trailer and all of the spares. This is a great deal on this car and if you start adding things up you will see that it cost well over twice that to build the car. Learn from my mistake and dont build a car but buy this one and save yourself a whole bunch of money.

Email me or give me a call if you have any questions I am located just South of Portland but could work out a delivery option. I will update this with more pictures when I am not at work.

Zach Wiens
zwiens@gmail.com
503-616-6493

Back