[Sold] 02 325CI - Cole Worthington, and his dog Spot!

Coley Tipton

Spring cleaning time! Since I bought myself a new daily driver last week, its bigger German sister needs to find a new home.

My 2002 325ci has been a great daily driver for the last 5 years, but at 190,000 it’s starting to nickel and dime me. The engine still pulls really well, but little wiry things connected to the engine are starting to go at regular intervals. Several components have been replaced in the last 12 months, but a few stragglers are still throwing codes. (O2 sensor, evaporative emission system purge control, and the Electric Fan sensor)

I think she would make a great track day/enduro car, and I would love to do it, but I have too many irons in the fire as it is. Perhaps someone else sees a potential track star as well. I’m just tired of shuffling cars to get things out of the shop. Shoot me a message. I simply want to avoid the idiots in Craig’sland if possible. I might even be willing to trade for a race weekend in something fun. Priced to move.

SOLD and GONE - Thanks Jason

Attachments

• 2002_325ci.jpg
    2002_325ci.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Oh yes, of course. 5-speed manual. It's likely I left out other important details since I wrote this on my phone in the back of a dark room with people yapping about work type things. If nobody is interested, I'll brave Craigslist this weekend and probably up the starting price. But I'm hoping somebody saves me the trouble.

Back