Anyone traveling from Seattle area to Portland ?

blugtivr

Hi all. Looking for anyone traveling from Seattle area to Portland who would be able to haul a new Table Saw and stand. It would need to be in a truck or SUV as the boxes are quite large. 2 boxes roughly 36” x 40” x 15”

Long story is we are helping s gentleman who lost his home and all his belongings in the Northern California wildfire in Paridise. He is a handyman - jack of all trades and we are facilitating a donation of a brand new Makita table saw and stand to assist in helping him get back to work. He is currently staying with his daughter in Portland just south of PIR and only a few blocks off I-5.

I can try to arrange getting the saw to you in the Seattle area.

Hopefully I can compensate with a favorite pack of brewed beverage!
Thanks

Brad Greco
206-818-3632
#32 SPU Rabbit

Last edited:
Hi all. Looking for anyone traveling from Seattle area to Portland who would be able to haul a new Table Saw and stand. It would need to be in a truck or SUV as the boxes are quite large. 2 boxes roughly 36” x 40” x 15”

Long story is we are helping s gentleman who lost his home and all his belongings in the Northern California wildfire in Paridise. He is a handyman - jack of all trades and we are facilitating a donation of a brand new Makita table saw and stand to assist in helping him get back to work. He is currently staying with his daughter in Portland just south of PIR and only a few blocks off I-5.

I can try to arrange getting the saw to you in the Seattle area.

Hopefully I can compensate with a favorite pack of brewed beverage!
Thanks

Brad Greco
206-818-3632
#32 SPU Rabbit

Hi Brad,
I am leaving ealry thursday for a trip to Portland for work. If you can get it to Tacoma/ Gig Harbor area by Weds eve, I will take it. I have a Ford Edge and if i fold the seats should fit.
Let em know.
Curt
253-370-9980

Back