Engine Hoist Leveler

Littlevees

Jim Venable
Would prefer to purchase locally to keep the business here rather than mail order if at all possible. Might anyone know where I can purchase an Engine Hoist Leveler locally? No such luck at Harbor Freight. I live in Tukwila, WA so branching out to the surrounding geographic cities is not a problem.

Much appreciated,
Jim

Did you check with Shucks?

I bought our hoist there and they had the leveler for about $50. If not in the store they can have it there next day.

Jim, if you need any help pulling or installing a motor, let me know. I've never done it and would like to learn. I can offer some of the manual labor.

Thanks Richard. Will do.

Mike,

We need to pull two motors in the next week or two so you're on. Will let you know.

Jim

Do you get "The Tool News" I am a "Dealer" and get prices less than those shown. If interested let me know. (I don't mark up items for much if any)

Also, I have one you can use if you want. I am in Georgia until next Friday evening though. Also I am in the Vancouver WA, USA, America, Lower 48, PNW, area.

Thanks for the offers to lend and tips.

Looked at the ones at Auto Zone and Schucks. For others who may be in the market here's what I found. While the adjustable chain locations are nice with the Auto Zone unit it appeared too much pressure was dependant on the leveler screw handle mount. The one at Schucks was beefier, full incased the leveler screw in a welded mount, had a larger diameter screw with a bigger and longer crank handle so I went with that one. I'm sure either would have been fine for the occasional engine removal. The Schucks one at $49.95 was a little over ten follars more than the Auto Zone one.

Jim

Back