Kart enduro info here

RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

Obviously Team Desert Kart has some sort of ace up their sleeve: An "ish" is obviously either woefully underweight or grossly overweight, which adds to their top speed due to light weight or additional traction due to the over weight. Therefor I propose a ban on "ish's".

Also, are the seat belts FIA or SFi approved and with current dates?

RULE CHANGE PROPOSAL:

Obviously Team Desert Kart has some sort of ace up their sleeve: An "ish" is obviously either woefully underweight or grossly overweight, which adds to their top speed due to light weight or additional traction due to the over weight. Therefor I propose a ban on "ish's".

Also, are the seat belts FIA or SFi approved and with current dates?

hmmm, we have an 90lb "ish" so lets not propose a ban

We have delcared all our drivers on the The Salsa Loca and Recycled Pepper Karting Team (SLRPKT). Its the "Non-Disclosure" or the definition of an "ish" that is my concern.

Who knows, these guys may jus hire out people like Al Unser, Parker Johnstone, or most likely Paul Tracy (he will at least take other karts out at some point during the race to eliminate the competition).

What people won't do to win the coveted quart of milk!!!.

((PS:I am devising a devise to put inside my driver suit that spills oil behind me, should create mayhem- dont tell anyone teeheehee).

Yo Rick, it looks to me like you have exactly one driver and one team at the moment.

If you have more than one team's worth of drivers, knowing sooner will definitely help make that happen instead of some guys boo-hooing on the sidelines. This deal is first come-first served. There are some teams with tentative members, if you want to give me confirmed entries, then you will have seats when the music stops.

Last edited:
REBallast

Before you guys decide pro or con on the ballast question you should be aware - the new track is significantly different than the previous track. Due to the number of acceleration zones the heavier drivers will suffer roughly a .10 second disadvantage for every 15lbs over a lighter driver.

Walker

Yo Rick, it looks to me like you have exactly one driver and one team at the moment.

If you have more than one team's worth of drivers, knowing sooner will definitely help make that happen instead of some guys boo-hooing on the sidelines. This deal is first come-first served. There are some teams with tentative members, if you want to give me confirmed entries, then you will have seats when the music stops.

I see two drivers on our team list.;) Seems we have a band of indians looking for thier chief.

R

Okay, okay, I just don't keep up on this forum well enough, do I?

Team Desert Kart has decided to change our name to Team We're On A Mission From God! (TWOAMFG for you acronym buffs).

How did this happen, you might ask? Simple, really - I simply changed it! Hey, I'm the Cap'n, so what I sez goze! Got it? Good!

So here's the current line-up for Team We're On A Mission From God:
Mike Conatore
Rick Delamare
Mike Delamare
Jonathan Clark
Hal Hilton
Andy Robottom
Richard Cabe
Colin Koehler

We're still not sure about our "ish", so that will just be a "wild card" for the time being.

We are GUNG HO for making this a 12 hour event! Bring it on! We're on a mission!

OMG This is SOOO flippin funny!!!!!

4. Team Desert Kart (DK)
1. Rick Delamare
2. Michael Conatore
3. Jimmie Johnson
4. Michael Schumacher
5. Sebastien Loeb
6. Ken Block
7. Mario Andretti
8. Pedro Lamy
9. Ron Fellows

"It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?"

Uh, you guys DO realize you can't mod the karts, right?

Team Desert Kart has decided to change our name to Team We're On A Mission From God! (TWOAMFG for you acronym buffs).

After crushing our enemies we'd like to take 45 minutes to talk about Jesus:
future-missionary-orange.gif

"Dear Heavenly Father, let us pray that you may guide us to a devastating victory over our foes and that they may find the way and the light to the back of the grid. Amen."

Last edited:
Colin, the difference between the "old" movies and the one like you showed is the difference between the aroma of lavender vs crap.

Blues Brother should be required viewing in all schools at all grade levels, each semester, with a final exam in order to graduate highschool.

Wish I could figure out how to make this my new avatar.

Any suggestions?

RP (Or RB to all you groundpounders)

Rod, let me see if I can help. Will email you with what I come up with.

Email sent avatar attached. :p

Last edited:
Back