89 Van Dieman Formula Ford for sale

Scott Morrison

89 Vandieman, set to 1990 spec's, new paint, master cyl.'s, all rod ends, gas shocks rebuilt and calibrated by Shoc-tech, new wireing, electric tach and electric fuel pump, have old working cable drive Jones tach, new Tilton clutch, all above with zero hours, zero hour engine with Ivey head. Panasports with steel rain rims. Rubber sucks, you'll need new skins. Custom enclosed trailer, suspension spares and jig, full body molds, gears, springs, spare engine with all new parts, pistons, rings,crank, cam etc... just needs assembly, machine shop work done, spare cranks,and heads (Minster), canopy, tons off other spares , too much to list, the whole team must go, car is in the Vancouver area, a steal at $22,500.00 CDN. I work overseas so call the wife @ 778 285-0557 to find out when I'm going to be home or mail me for more details s_morrison57@yahoo.com Unbelieveable amount of useable stuff, new seat, new Super Trapp etc. etc. etc...... you'll have to make 2 trips just to get it all home, Mail now cause this won't last long at that price.

Back