Feedback on Seattle Rain Rules

chronos vs. turfer

this can all be settled with duel. mono e mono. big wheel vs green machine on the drag strip. might make for great entertainment after the saturday barbeque

OOO I think we just found our Saturday feature race for this weekend! I like it!! Maybe put them out there with some Spec Miata's or Pro3 cars just to fill the grid :D

sorry folks, Rick and I decided to settle it over a cool one so no "mono e mono". weather looks great for the weekend. good luck to all

Now it all depends on what the "cool one" is. If we wuz in the mid-west it'd be a coors, more sutherly folk it'd be a bud, up here ya never know... Could be a my-kro-brew or some other fancy thang.

Speaking from the Irish side-o-me I'd like it to be a Guiness....

Shall we start a beer-pool to see what it will be???

It may have taken TWELVE pages of posts but it looks like this thread WORKED! :cool:

NOAA 7 day forecast says sunny and mid 70's BOTH days. Can it get any better? :D

For further protection against the whimsical nature of "Mother Nature" please bring your rain gear. (add that to the list of superstitions of turnworkers or Boy Scouts/Girl Guides: always be prepared)

You might want to bring your sun screen Rimmer so your little nose doesn't get all burned up. Rain gear and tires can stay in the trailer where they belong. PR on a sunny fall day is a great place to be, with or without a car!

We didn't need it, but thanks for your help in explaining where the drivers stand on this issue.

Indeed, Pacific Raceways in the late season is my favorite place. Zooming from T3B to T4 with the light at my back and the golden sunshine in the trees is like ripping down a boulevard in a fancy city park.

Can I just add to this thread that if it rains last weekend that the officials will do what they feel is the safest. And I would stand behind them. And furthermore if it does rain last weekend I for one will be very careful not to be not careful in the rain that didn't last weekend... Phew Glad that's over.. Just hope it really doesn't rain last weekend... God I just tickle myself sometimes(you'll have to email me privately for that info).. KVD

I'm going to submit a rules change that there will be no self tickling, (no matter the area), in either the paddock or on this forum. Once on track you're on your own though!

Back