Spokane Saturday Race (2 CRX's)

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
I don't usually celebrate my victories here but Rick and I had a really exciting race and apparently some spectators enjoyed it as well. I thought if they enjoyed watching it from the outside then they might enjoy watching it from the inside. I was lucky to capture it on video, and I just so happened to have 2 camcorders.

This is the in-car footage of #313 the Red CRX which Swapped positions a few times with the Red #5 CRX in the Saturday Race at Spokane.

The footage is Both Front and Rear and is the entire 30 minute race, including the celebration on the scales at the end.

I hope you enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/5773926

I recommend watching it on full screen, you'll need a good internet connection as well.

Last edited:
I've only had time to watch the first 7 minutes and I can't WAIT to watch the rest! That two-camera setup is the way to go.

Even hurts to watch. Nice job Colin or shall we call you...Nitrous Shot. You certainly stood up to the pressure for the whole race. I don't think I can brake much later than I did that weekend while chasing you. The last lap I almost went back out to my beach.

Next year I selling tickets to the beach and serving complimentary margaritas. Adam and Rob can just hang with me down there instead of commuting halfway back up the straight.

Rick

Having had closeup views of the battle, I can say that both Rick and Colin did a superb job of wheel-to-wheel racing both days of Spokane. They were two-wide through many of the corners and never lost it.

Last edited:
Back