Need a list of all car classes for Spokane lap records

mike_poorboy

Hey All,
We are trying to establish a current track records list for Spokane County Raceway, since only the cars that run are on results list it would be nice to
have a list of all the recognized classes in ICSCC to make a current records spreadsheet with . Does anyone have one they can forward to me ?

With the new configuration in turn 10, I believe most of the old records in classes that were run last weekend could have been reset. If not I was planning on going a few years back in the race archive and pulling those
up.

Also, aren't the times recorded in a race considered records, or are clubs listing qualifying as well ? I have seen it listed both ways .

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Ken !

As you mentioned there is a complete list of the car classes under the group rotation. That will make it much easier to develop a spreadsheet
for the Spokane records.

Mike

Richard,
Thats the one I found when Ken mentioned one. I think I will even leave it
in that run group format as it is listed. With Excel it will be easy to cut and
paste in different cells if a clas gets moved to a different group.

On the ICSCC website under car classes it listed 53 classes, but it hadn't been updated, since 2004. Also I see 2 classes that are under review in the 09' rule book.

I am now down to listing race only times due to the weight/scale issue. I didn't read the rule book under qualifying and the requirement to weigh in
yet, so if the car can qualify without weighing, the time could be suspect.

Thanks,
Mike

Back