What class would this run in?

Well, he IS off course and in distress, so I expect he'd get a pass on the Steward for that. OTOH, where are our Friends in White? What's up with that?

(Yes, it's awfully quiet around here with so many of the "cool kids" off doing fun things at various tracks in the region. I B JELLOS.)

Actually its right at the end of the blend line. Looks like they finally repainted the blend line for you guys.

Looks like a blend line violation to me :confused:

Rick:

Contraire!!

It's called .................... A GREAT LANDING!!

It falls under the category of ............ you've got to do what ya gotta do!!

In my world a great landing is one in which you can use the airplane again on the same day!!

J.C.

P.S. You guys missed a great weekend of racing in Spokane. Hope to see you at Portland.

What, J.C. No Seattle?

Okay then, see you in Portland.

Yes, Turn 2 with some canopy set up for the drag racers exiting to the return road. I think this weekend was the big NHRA meet.

Actually Rick, that looks like either a large truck or trailer of some sort. It has a set of tandem axels under it. And Dave Bennitt (ooops sp ?) told me that they were having the big drag event this weekend while we were in Spokane.

What, J.C. No Seattle?

Okay then, see you in Portland.

Rick:

No, I will not be in Seattle for the next Conference race.

My baby girl is getting married on that weekend and I have to walk her down the aisle.

My car is still having a very annoying misfire and we can not figure out what is causing it. I hope to have it fix for Portland.

J.C.

J.C. (for what it's worth) one of the workers at Turn 4 (who is also a racer and a pilot) mentioned that he thought that it was pre-detonation. (???)
I had to ask him if that was the car or you.
He said that it was the car, as you were a very nice person.

Have a great time at your daughters wedding.......and yes, Dad is allowed to cry.

My car is still having a very annoying misfire and we can not figure out what is causing it. I hope to have it fix for Portland.

J.C.

J.C. (for what it's worth) one of the workers at Turn 4 (who is also a racer and a pilot) mentioned that he thought that it was pre-detonation. (???)....... and yes, Dad is allowed to cry.

Interesting, J.C. We too have a minor misfire that is hard to track down. Brother wanted me to change the plugs but it wasn't that bad at Portland so I saved the plugs for Seattle. Running AV gas or Sunoco race fuel we shouldn't be seeing 'pre-detonation', Lynn. More likely something like a plug, plug wire or distributor issue.

P.S. - Lynn
The misfire is something to cry about. Somebody else taking over responsibility for the financial impact of a child through marriage is something to laugh and smile about!! :cool: :D ;)

Rick, could that be the true definition of "tears of joy"?

That would work for both scenerios: finding the misfire and finally having more money with which to find and fix the misfire.

Back