Tim Bland anyone?

jabro1000

Anybody have contact info for Tim Bland (the guy with the white Anson SuperVee that was at the Chicane Challenge this year)?

Right on Tim, I didn't realize you were an ApexSpeeder and wasn't sure how many people would chime in on that thread since I seem to remember you saying that there were only 5 or so of those cars left in the country. Figured that with the beautiful job you did with the rebuild you would be intimate with the numbers and measurements involved with the car. Look forward to seeing you there in August, although I'm glad I'll be in Gr 3 this time, as I was nervous driving around you in Gr 6, not wanting to be responsible for laying so much as a booger sized tire turd on that showroom specimen you have there :)

What car are you driving. I hope to be joining you in group 3 shortly. The SA4 cockpit is different from the SA6 due to a change in construction. Also, I want to say thanks for the kind comments regarding the car. I was at the Portland Historics and I think racing with the conference guys is much safer.

Tim

Back