iracing

volvo242

Tony Kihlstadius
i got it in november and it is killing my home life.im not getting any work done on the car..on x-mass day i raced with dale JR and i hate when famous people turn out to be nice... i hope some day they scan one of our tracks..

Like any good sim, iracing can be addicting.

I raced Jr. a handful of times back in the day on NASCAR sims. That was before he was really good like he is now.

Is it just me that finds the Pontiac Solstice so hard to drive? I've driven it at Laguna Seca and Lime Rock and I have a hard time believing that the REAL Solstice is as skittish and prone to snap oversteer as the iRacing model. Plus, it seems REALLY easy to lock up the brakes. I blame that on lack of feedback.

I'm using the Logitech G25 wheel and pedals. Any advice on controller setup?

Is it just me that finds the Pontiac Solstice so hard to drive? I've driven it at Laguna Seca and Lime Rock and I have a hard time believing that the REAL Solstice is as skittish and prone to snap oversteer as the iRacing model. Plus, it seems REALLY easy to lock up the brakes. I blame that on lack of feedback.

I'm using the Logitech G25 wheel and pedals. Any advice on controller setup?

you need to download the wheel setup from logitech and set it up from there not iracing.it will get rid of the dead spot and make the solstice handle good an savable.the breaks suck the only fix is a 300.00 peddle set.you have the g25 so you can do the erasure trick.i just watch the meter on hard breaking zones.i love lime rock in the solstice and i just don't run Laguna.

if you add me to your friends list (anthony kihlstadius)they will put us in races together.

if you cant find a good setup let me know i can help .i spent 2 hrs too get mine just right.

If you look around on the iRacing forums you will find a post by Ross McGreggor (i think) About the most ideal Logitech Profile settings for iRacing and how to get the most out of your G25 wheel. I would highly recommend purchasing the skip barber car, it will frustrate the heck out of you until you start to figgure it out and then it becomes the only car you will ever drive :).

If you look around on the iRacing forums you will find a post by Ross McGreggor (i think) About the most ideal Logitech Profile settings for iRacing and how to get the most out of your G25 wheel. I would highly recommend purchasing the skip barber car, it will frustrate the heck out of you until you start to figgure it out and then it becomes the only car you will ever drive :).
until you drive the mazda,then hang on!

Back