Stolen trailer with everhything but fv

qposner

Alan Harrington had his trailer stolen. It contained everything but his FV. If you see people trying sell anything related to FV, tools, etc out of the Portland area, it could be Alan's. He lost ALL of his gear, tires, spare motor, tolls, etc except the FV which was at Heitman's shop. Just a heads up. Thanks.

Quinn Posner
FV9

F'ing pawn shops will probably get most things. Pawn shops should be illegal. Nothing but legal fence operations.

Last edited:
That is really horrible news; we'll keep an eye out.

One thing to do now is constantly watch and search on Craigslist here and Portland. We've seen this before where stolen product shows up on C/L within a matter of a week.

Do you have a description of the trailer?

I dont recall the brand of the trailer but it is white, double axle and the trailer sat on top of the axels so the floor was raised.

where was the trailer when it was stolen? What types of parts did he have in the trailer? Ill keep an eye out for guys with air cooled stuff as i work for discount import. People are always trying to sell use stuff on consignment.

where was the trailer when it was stolen? What types of parts did he have in the trailer? Ill keep an eye out for guys with air cooled stuff as i work for discount import. People are always trying to sell use stuff on consignment.

It was at his house in Mulino, OR. He was in Montana visiting his family. He had just about everything for the fv. He also has a generator, kids dirt bikes, etc. I told Alan to follow up on my post, so perhaps he will chime in soon. Im sure he appreciates you keeping an eye out. He is going to race at the double this weekend at PIR since he has the car. He just needs a suit, helmet, etc. At least he is keeping his chin up!

Back