2008 trophies

duane_martinsen

Let's go racing
I was probably the only one, but I was unable to attend the ICSCC banquet. My understanding was that some pretty nice trophies were handed out for individual classes depending on how many drivers qualified and placed in said class. I believe I did qualify but not really sure how to pick it up at this point. Will they be brought to the upcoming 2009 races or ? I received some great feedback that Cheryl G. was handling trophies but after some searching I can't find her up north phone number.
Duane

Yes, I am out here! I don't really check the Conference forum that much anymore. I find that it is the best way to avoid being publicly chastised!!

I believe that Dan and Linda Heinrich took home the unclaimed trophies. I do not have any of them. I would contact them to see if they know where or who might have it. Yes, they were very nice trophies. Some people even said they were the best yet!!

I hope this helps!

Rather then incurring packing, shipping, handling and insurance fee's, would not one assume the uncollected trophy's, ribbons, banners and awards would be brought, carried, delivered and/or picked up at the 1st Enduro or 1st sprint race of the year?

Yes, there is a good chance they will be there. You just need to get in contact with one of them to see if they still have it or if someone else has it. If you could meet them etc...

Back