Open Wheel Lapping Session @ IRDC School

I would like to know if IRDC were to create a lapping group dedicated to open wheeled car, how many would participate? The group would get 4 - 30 minutes sessions throughout the day. I would need about 15-20 open wheeled vehicles to make this work. Please give me a call or send me an email. Thanks Phone 425 864-1078 email ddbennitt@aol.com.

Due to the lack of interest in this concept, the IRDC Driver's School will remain as posted. We will have two run groups for students and one lapping session of certified drivers. Currently we have some opening for both students and lappers. Lappers who pay in advanced will be guaranteed a position.

Dave for future reference, would the practice be held on Fri and what times of the day do these events usually take place. I apoligize for not seeing your earlier post. This next race weekend will be tough but would like to get info for the future... Thanks for your time.

Keith Van Dyne
#72 Legends/ESR

The lapping session that I referenced would happen during the IRDC Driver's School weekend, not on the Friday before a race. Friday Test-n-Tune sessions are divided into open and closed wheeled if there are sufficient participants to justify the use of the track. The next Pacific Raceways T-N-T is just before the August IRDC Race weekend. You need to call the track to secure your entry.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier Dave or I would have entered. But with no one else but me it wouldn't have flown anyway. Thanks for trrying though!

Back